Quality control and automated packaging
AUTOMATED QUALITY CONTROL AND PACKAGING OF SAFE MEDICAL NEEDLES
The solution was implemented in the plant of pharmaceutical products. The client’s core business is the production and packaging of medical products with high quality and the highest product safety standards.
- Automate two manual production processes (assign other tasks to operators)
- Increase the effectiveness of the product quality control (improve the quality of products offered to key clients)
- Release 2 FTEs per shift in the packaging (6 FTEs in total)
- Release 2 FTEs per shift in the quality control (6 FTEs in total)
- Improve the quality of the product offered on the market by eliminating defects that could not be detected before, with the participation of operators (identify 18 defined possible product defects)
- Eliminate a major defect in the product which occurs during the production process at the component supplier
Thanks to the automation of the quality control and packaging, we have significantly reduced the costs of needle production. And more importantly, reduced number of complaints increased satisfaction of the main recipient of our products.