Fulfilment of the information obligation referred to in Article 13 of GDPR:
- ControlTec Sp. z o.o., ul. Tarnogajska 11-13 in Wrocław, shall be the Personal Data Controller.
- ControlTec Sp. z o.o. appointed Mr. Peter Schmidt (phone: 535 309 905, e-mail: email@example.com) to perform the function of the Data Protection Officer.
- Personal data will be processed for the purpose of performing the operations conducted by the Data Controller.
- Personal data may be made available to another Data Controller if there is a legal basis for this.
- Pursuant to Chapter III of GDPR, any data subject has the right to request access to and rectification of their data, submit a written request to cease or restrict the processing of their data, and object to the processing of their data.
- Personal data will not be transferred to a third country.
- Any data subject may lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- The data will not be subject to automated decision-making and profiling.